Pages

Tims thoughts of the day

Welcome to Tim Yeo's blog

Search This Blog

Sunday 5 December 2010

Ad Campaigning

For people like me, who have virtually no computer skills, this Google Blog system is ideal. I reckon that's about as simple as it can get. Of course, I've been spending the whole day getting Twitter, Facebook and now this blog all set up, but it seems to be working. As I said, I'd like to make my friend Christian Dellingers CD better known outside our locality and hopefully we'll succeed.
I keep thinking back to former times, when I'd probably be having leaflets printed and standing out in the cold, distributing them. What's more remarkable is that I donb't actually have a tangible CD to sell, but rather Mp3 downloads from Amazon. CDs do of course exist and Amazon have them on sale too, but stocks are running low. Instead of re-recrding or re-pressing CDs, it seems better to keep on with the MP3 version. I have no crystal ball, but I could well imagine CDs soon becoming a thing of the past, like walkmen and Video. I still have a few 78s tucked away, but not many people even remember those!

No comments:

Post a Comment